CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation ("FairWest" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: FEC) announces that an Order was obtained on July 3, 2013 from the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta (the "Court") extending the stay of proceedings granted to FairWest under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") to July 16, 2013 (the "July 3 Order").
The July 3 Order also provides for an extension of the maturity date under the debtor-in-possession financing facility with Supreme Group Inc. to July 16, 2013. The maximum amount available under the debtor-in-possession financing facility remains unchanged at $1,765,000.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
For more information, interested parties can visit
the Monitor's website at www.pwc.com/car-fec.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November