CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation ("FairWest" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: FEC) announces that an Order was obtained on July 3, 2013 from the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta (the "Court") extending the stay of proceedings granted to FairWest under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") to July 16, 2013 (the "July 3 Order").
The July 3 Order also provides for an extension of the maturity date under the debtor-in-possession financing facility with Supreme Group Inc. to July 16, 2013. The maximum amount available under the debtor-in-possession financing facility remains unchanged at $1,765,000.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
For more information, interested parties can visit
the Monitor's website at www.pwc.com/car-fec.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party