CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation ("FairWest" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: FEC) announces that an Order was obtained on July 3, 2013 from the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta (the "Court") extending the stay of proceedings granted to FairWest under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") to July 16, 2013 (the "July 3 Order").
The July 3 Order also provides for an extension of the maturity date under the debtor-in-possession financing facility with Supreme Group Inc. to July 16, 2013. The maximum amount available under the debtor-in-possession financing facility remains unchanged at $1,765,000.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
For more information, interested parties can visit
the Monitor's website at www.pwc.com/car-fec.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit