CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation ("FairWest" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: FEC) announces that an Order was obtained on July 3, 2013 from the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta (the "Court") extending the stay of proceedings granted to FairWest under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") to July 16, 2013 (the "July 3 Order").
The July 3 Order also provides for an extension of the maturity date under the debtor-in-possession financing facility with Supreme Group Inc. to July 16, 2013. The maximum amount available under the debtor-in-possession financing facility remains unchanged at $1,765,000.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
For more information, interested parties can visit
the Monitor's website at www.pwc.com/car-fec.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China