CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- FairWest Energy Corporation ("FairWest" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: FEC) announces that an Order was obtained on July 3, 2013 from the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta (the "Court") extending the stay of proceedings granted to FairWest under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") to July 16, 2013 (the "July 3 Order").
The July 3 Order also provides for an extension of the maturity date under the debtor-in-possession financing facility with Supreme Group Inc. to July 16, 2013. The maximum amount available under the debtor-in-possession financing facility remains unchanged at $1,765,000.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
319,654,775 Common Shares Issued
For more information, interested parties can visit
the Monitor's website at www.pwc.com/car-fec.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges