SIR Elton John has accused BBC1 talent show The Voice of producing nonentities. The veteran musician has often been a critic of TV talent shows in the past and has now blasted the poor track record of The Voice on both sides of the Atlantic.
Sir Elton said: The Voice is all about watching the judges. Nobody on The Voice in America has had a hit record. Nobody on The Voice in England has had a hit record - they're nonentities.
Television and video have done a lot of damage to music.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007