SIR Elton John has accused BBC1 talent show The Voice of producing nonentities. The veteran musician has often been a critic of TV talent shows in the past and has now blasted the poor track record of The Voice on both sides of the Atlantic.
Sir Elton said: The Voice is all about watching the judges. Nobody on The Voice in America has had a hit record. Nobody on The Voice in England has had a hit record - they're nonentities.
Television and video have done a lot of damage to music.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages