AH Glastonbury a time for music, merriment... and mud. Yes the festival is as synonymous with sodden groundsheets as it is with memorable music moments.
By all accounts this year festival-goers got off lightly. There were showers but campers were spared the mudbaths of times gone by. Although, judging by the pictures, some still sought out the swampy spots.
Dressing for festivals, in Britain at least, is not the easiest but thankfully there are some rules.
You can't go too far wrong with shorts and wellies and they are the only time when it is acceptable for a woman over the age of 11 to go out with a garland of daisies in her hair.
Here we have Katherine Jenkins in the Glastonbury VIP area in a display of by-the-book festival fashion.
Denim shorts? Check. Cross-body bag? Check. Hunter wellies and lots of accessories? Check, check.
The Welsh songbird even has the aforementioned flower headband and boho locks to complete the look.
She is hardly laying down new style rules but for a girl more at home in a ballgown than a Barbour jacket she gets 10 out of 10 for effort.
We are struggling to imagine the 32-year-old going for it in the mosh pit to Arctic Monkeys though.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise