AH Glastonbury a time for music, merriment... and mud. Yes the festival is as synonymous with sodden groundsheets as it is with memorable music moments.
By all accounts this year festival-goers got off lightly. There were showers but campers were spared the mudbaths of times gone by. Although, judging by the pictures, some still sought out the swampy spots.
Dressing for festivals, in Britain at least, is not the easiest but thankfully there are some rules.
You can't go too far wrong with shorts and wellies and they are the only time when it is acceptable for a woman over the age of 11 to go out with a garland of daisies in her hair.
Here we have Katherine Jenkins in the Glastonbury VIP area in a display of by-the-book festival fashion.
Denim shorts? Check. Cross-body bag? Check. Hunter wellies and lots of accessories? Check, check.
The Welsh songbird even has the aforementioned flower headband and boho locks to complete the look.
She is hardly laying down new style rules but for a girl more at home in a ballgown than a Barbour jacket she gets 10 out of 10 for effort.
We are struggling to imagine the 32-year-old going for it in the mosh pit to Arctic Monkeys though.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down