AH Glastonbury a time for music, merriment... and mud. Yes the festival is as synonymous with sodden groundsheets as it is with memorable music moments.
By all accounts this year festival-goers got off lightly. There were showers but campers were spared the mudbaths of times gone by. Although, judging by the pictures, some still sought out the swampy spots.
Dressing for festivals, in Britain at least, is not the easiest but thankfully there are some rules.
You can't go too far wrong with shorts and wellies and they are the only time when it is acceptable for a woman over the age of 11 to go out with a garland of daisies in her hair.
Here we have Katherine Jenkins in the Glastonbury VIP area in a display of by-the-book festival fashion.
Denim shorts? Check. Cross-body bag? Check. Hunter wellies and lots of accessories? Check, check.
The Welsh songbird even has the aforementioned flower headband and boho locks to complete the look.
She is hardly laying down new style rules but for a girl more at home in a ballgown than a Barbour jacket she gets 10 out of 10 for effort.
We are struggling to imagine the 32-year-old going for it in the mosh pit to Arctic Monkeys though.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?