TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Boemar Products Inc. is thrilled to announce a charitable partnership with WaterCan, a leading Canadian water charity. Boemar has pledged to donate 5% of the profit from the sale of DRAIN-FX products, up to $100,000 per year, to WaterCan to help fund clean water projects in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
Clean water is the most fundamental resource on earth, and preserving clean potable water is the reason Boemar developed DRAIN-FX in the first place. Now, consumers who purchase DRAIN-FX because they are concerned with protecting our water quality can help bring clean water to Africa's poorest communities. Additional information about DRAIN-FX is available at www.drain-fx.com
About Boemar Products Inc:
Boemar, based in Toronto (www.boemar.com), has built an exceptional reputation in manufacturing and R&D. DRAIN-FX is the culmination of over 10 years of development to create a pollution-free, eco-friendly drain cleaner that works better, and eliminates the need to dump harsh chemicals into our water when trying to fix a clogged drain.
WaterCan (www.watercan.com) is a leading Canadian water charity, which, since 1987 has reached over 1.2 million people in the world's poorest regions, breaking the cycle of poverty and disease and increasing opportunities for health, education, gender equality, and economic growth.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130703-image16800.jpg
Jarrod Stark, General Manager - DRAIN-FX
Andrea Helfer, Communications and
Public Engagement Coordinator - WaterCan
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder