MUSICAL BIRMINGHAM'S awardwinning musical theatre company, BMOS, are set to present their forthcoming production of a Rodgers and Hammerstein classic.
Carousel was voted best musical of the 20th century by Time Magazine and BMOS will bring it back to the stage to bringing it back to the stage this summer at the New Alexandra Theatre this month, from July 16 to 20.
One of the greatest stage musicals from the masters of musical theatre, the story revolves around ladies man and carousel barker Billy Bigelow, whose romance with millworker Julie Jordan will take you on an emotional rollercoaster with a heartfelt ending of hope for a better tomorrow.
This glorious production includes the well-known songs If I Loved You, June Is Bustin' Out All Over and the iconic You'll Never Walk Alone. Awarding winning, BMOS Musical Theatre Company is one of the longest established musical theatre companies in the West Midlands performing for well over 126 years, and is made up members from the Black Country and Birmingham.
Tickets are priced Pounds 11 to Pounds 26.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits