MUSICAL BIRMINGHAM'S awardwinning musical theatre company, BMOS, are set to present their forthcoming production of a Rodgers and Hammerstein classic.
Carousel was voted best musical of the 20th century by Time Magazine and BMOS will bring it back to the stage to bringing it back to the stage this summer at the New Alexandra Theatre this month, from July 16 to 20.
One of the greatest stage musicals from the masters of musical theatre, the story revolves around ladies man and carousel barker Billy Bigelow, whose romance with millworker Julie Jordan will take you on an emotional rollercoaster with a heartfelt ending of hope for a better tomorrow.
This glorious production includes the well-known songs If I Loved You, June Is Bustin' Out All Over and the iconic You'll Never Walk Alone. Awarding winning, BMOS Musical Theatre Company is one of the longest established musical theatre companies in the West Midlands performing for well over 126 years, and is made up members from the Black Country and Birmingham.
Tickets are priced Pounds 11 to Pounds 26.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim