Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes has been making conflicting statements on
Twitter about Canadian rapper Drake this week.
Bynes declared Drake "the most gorgeous man on the universe" Monday, then called him ugly in a subsequent tweet.
"Nothing offends me more than being compared to Perez Hilton!" Bynes wrote, referring to an online gossip columnist known for his outrageous writing style. "Drake and I have been talking for years and have mutual crushes on each other!"
"Drake Is Not The One For Me, But I'm Sure He'll Make Someone Happy!" she tweeted later in the week. "Drake Is Ugly."
This is not the first time she has expressed different emotions about the recording artist, E! News said.
She recently apologized for saying on Twitter he had the "ugliest smile, ugly gums, uneven teeth ugly eyes."
"I'm sorry about the tweets I said about @drake I didn't mean what I said. I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!" she wrote.
Bynes, 27, starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports