Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes has been making conflicting statements on
Twitter about Canadian rapper Drake this week.
Bynes declared Drake "the most gorgeous man on the universe" Monday, then called him ugly in a subsequent tweet.
"Nothing offends me more than being compared to Perez Hilton!" Bynes wrote, referring to an online gossip columnist known for his outrageous writing style. "Drake and I have been talking for years and have mutual crushes on each other!"
"Drake Is Not The One For Me, But I'm Sure He'll Make Someone Happy!" she tweeted later in the week. "Drake Is Ugly."
This is not the first time she has expressed different emotions about the recording artist, E! News said.
She recently apologized for saying on Twitter he had the "ugliest smile, ugly gums, uneven teeth ugly eyes."
"I'm sorry about the tweets I said about @drake I didn't mean what I said. I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!" she wrote.
Bynes, 27, starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly