Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes has been making conflicting statements on
Twitter about Canadian rapper Drake this week.
Bynes declared Drake "the most gorgeous man on the universe" Monday, then called him ugly in a subsequent tweet.
"Nothing offends me more than being compared to Perez Hilton!" Bynes wrote, referring to an online gossip columnist known for his outrageous writing style. "Drake and I have been talking for years and have mutual crushes on each other!"
"Drake Is Not The One For Me, But I'm Sure He'll Make Someone Happy!" she tweeted later in the week. "Drake Is Ugly."
This is not the first time she has expressed different emotions about the recording artist, E! News said.
She recently apologized for saying on Twitter he had the "ugliest smile, ugly gums, uneven teeth ugly eyes."
"I'm sorry about the tweets I said about @drake I didn't mean what I said. I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!" she wrote.
Bynes, 27, starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping