Zia’s Content Connected Summit will be held at the company’s headquarters in
The overall agenda for the event will be centered around Zia’s “Easy ECM” approach to building content management solutions. Easy ECM helps companies create ECM systems integrated with the tools they use on a daily basis such Microsoft Office, Outlook and other email applications, ERP systems, and CRM tools.
“The legacy of ECM systems is one of complexity, both for implementers and users alike--which is why for most organizations, their email applications and shared drives are still the dominant form of ‘content management’ and why many ECM technologies are best known for being ‘shelfware,’” said
The goal of the 2013 Summit is to help attendees understand Easy ECM principles by providing a series of customer examples covering both vertical-specific solutions as well as "horizontal" use cases recommended for virtually any enterprise or government organization. This includes mortgage processing solutions, public sector modernization, intelligent invoice automation, and contract automation, among others.
Companies looking to get started with or increase their usage of enterprise content management, intelligent document capture, case management, portal, enterprise integration, mobile content management, and/or web experience management technologies are encouraged to attend.
On the evening of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/zia-summit-2013/content-management-events/prweb10981258.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills