The revenge porn site UGotPosted.com is being sued in Chicago for publishing 14
nude photos of a woman along with her identity, her lawyer said.
The federal court suit filed by Jane Doe accuses the site of violating her privacy by publishing her name, hometown and place of employment along with the photos, Courthouse News Service reported.
In addition to the site, the suit names Kevin Bollaert, Eric Chanson, Amy Chanson and Blue Mist Media as defendants.
The suit said Bollaert owns and operates the website and is a partner of the Chansons and Blue Mist Media.
"The unauthorized publication of private photographs of the plaintiff on the offending website has affected the plaintiff's private life and the manner in which she is viewed among family friends and colleagues," the suit said.
It seeks an injunction compelling the website to remove her photos and unspecified damages for defamation and emotional distress.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet