The revenge porn site UGotPosted.com is being sued in Chicago for publishing 14
nude photos of a woman along with her identity, her lawyer said.
The federal court suit filed by Jane Doe accuses the site of violating her privacy by publishing her name, hometown and place of employment along with the photos, Courthouse News Service reported.
In addition to the site, the suit names Kevin Bollaert, Eric Chanson, Amy Chanson and Blue Mist Media as defendants.
The suit said Bollaert owns and operates the website and is a partner of the Chansons and Blue Mist Media.
"The unauthorized publication of private photographs of the plaintiff on the offending website has affected the plaintiff's private life and the manner in which she is viewed among family friends and colleagues," the suit said.
It seeks an injunction compelling the website to remove her photos and unspecified damages for defamation and emotional distress.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response