The revenge porn site UGotPosted.com is being sued in Chicago for publishing 14
nude photos of a woman along with her identity, her lawyer said.
The federal court suit filed by Jane Doe accuses the site of violating her privacy by publishing her name, hometown and place of employment along with the photos, Courthouse News Service reported.
In addition to the site, the suit names Kevin Bollaert, Eric Chanson, Amy Chanson and Blue Mist Media as defendants.
The suit said Bollaert owns and operates the website and is a partner of the Chansons and Blue Mist Media.
"The unauthorized publication of private photographs of the plaintiff on the offending website has affected the plaintiff's private life and the manner in which she is viewed among family friends and colleagues," the suit said.
It seeks an injunction compelling the website to remove her photos and unspecified damages for defamation and emotional distress.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law