technology's New TMBS(R) Rectifiers Cut Power Losses, Increase Efficiency for Commercial Applications -->
With their low forward voltage drop down to 0.34 V at 3 A, the nine dual-chip and three single-chip rectifiers released today reduce power loss and improve efficiency in low-voltage, high-frequency DC/DC converters, switching power supplies, freewheeling diodes, OR-ring diodes, and reverse battery protection applications. Typical end products include set-top boxes, LED TV and computer power supplies, and ADSL modems.
The new rectifiers feature a maximum operation junction temperature of +150 degrees C and an MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260 degrees C. Ideal for automated placement, the devices are compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and halogen-free according to JEDEC JS709A standards.
Samples and production quantities of the new 45 V, 60 V, and 100 V TMBS rectifiers are available now, with lead times of eight weeks for larger orders.
TMBS is a registered trademark of
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Links to datasheets:
Link to product photo:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief