A German tourist who claims their mobile phone was stolen while on holiday in Ibiza, Spain, has started a blog featuring automatically uploaded photos thought to be taken in
The German has started a blog on Tumblr claiming the handset somehow ended up with a young man in
7DAYS has tried to contact the person behind the blog to verify its authenticity, however we have yet to receive a response.
The blog features photos of a messy apartment, snaps taken at a beach and outside a mosque along with images of friends.
The theft victim described how a late-night swim on their first night in Ibiza in
They say: “Five hours after me and my friends landed in Ibiza, Spain, the four of us found ourselves hopelessly drunk and in the sea. We put our stuff on a deck chair 10m away."
She later realised everything was gone.
The blogger said that back in
They said: “Long story short, the thief of my smartphone didn’t delete my dropbox app, not to mention my login data."
The phone owner realised the person who now has the mobile is in
The victim said: “As I learned in architecture class, this is the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia