ALPHADAS EDC Selected to Accelerate Clinical Trial Operations and
Service Across Multiple Sites
Instem’s ALPHADAS software solution suite is a proactive eSource clinical research and early phase trials system that is mobile, schedule-driven, and provides real-time bedside or station based direct data capture that virtually eliminates paper-based data.
Retroscreen conducted a comprehensive evaluation, as a result of which ALPHADAS was selected for its ability to immediately increase efficiencies and quality through direct data capture from Retroscreen instrumentation, to manage and monitor samples through the entire study lifecycle while offering real-time data review.
On behalf of its sponsors, Retroscreen conducts the Human Viral Challenge Model in a controlled quarantine environment, providing a cost-effective study design which critically accelerates the selection of a safe and effective dose, and dosing regimen, for a new antiviral drug or vaccine.
The data captured by the ALPHADAS system during these specialized studies will facilitate Retroscreen’s continued extensive characterization of the safety, pathogenicity and virulence of its viruses, and importantly, the nature of the disease they cause.
Further efficiencies will also be delivered through ALPHADAS from enhancing Retroscreen’s comprehensive volunteer recruitment process, providing complete and complex chain of custody for samples through to real-time remote data review.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today