British television personality Simon Cowell is to be a first-time father at age
53, UsMagazine.com reported.
"The X Factor" judge and producer is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, the estranged wife of his friend, real-estate mogul Andrew Silverman, the report said.
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the magazine.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a second source said. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Lauren is expected to move to Los Angeles so she and Cowell can raise the child together, the magazine said.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks