British television personality Simon Cowell is to be a first-time father at age
53, UsMagazine.com reported.
"The X Factor" judge and producer is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, the estranged wife of his friend, real-estate mogul Andrew Silverman, the report said.
"She's around 10 weeks along," an insider told the magazine.
"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a second source said. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."
Lauren is expected to move to Los Angeles so she and Cowell can raise the child together, the magazine said.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza