New case study explores how madvertise’s Decision Engine responds
within milliseconds and maintains predictable performance even during
peak traffic with Aerospike
A new case study examines how madvertise is using the Aerospike real-time database utilizing hybrid DRAM and flash memory to manage 25 billion page impressions each month while handling queries within milliseconds and maintaining 100% uptime. The full madvertise case study is available at: http://www.aerospike.com/why-aerospike/customers.
madvertise enables agencies and clients to effectively target their audiences and achieve the best campaign results with innovative mobile campaigns. At the heart of its platform works a unique piece of technology, the madvertise Decision Engine (RDE). madvertise´s RDE enables efficient delivery of innovative, highly targeted mobile advertising campaigns to audiences on mobile devices using RTB inventory. Additionally, madvertise provides solutions for agencies and sales houses offering intelligent campaign formats, inventory management, and performance optimization.
The new case study discusses the challenges specific to mobile advertising and examines the competitive evaluation that led madvertise to choose the Aerospike database. It also discusses how Aerospike developed an asynchronous Java API, enabling both madvertise’s mobile application and the Aerospike database to multitask more efficiently in order to maximize responsiveness. Key benefits that madvertise has realized with Aerospike include:
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today