iPhone® 5 -->
“We are proud to lead the market in waterproof case solutions and offer the ATLAS Waterproof Case family of products to users, designed for latest Samsung and Motorola devices,” said
The ATLAS™ Case is designed with a co-molded Plextonium™ frame structure and impact resistant Flex2O™ soft shell material. With ergonomically designed sidewalls for added grip and impact protection, the ATLAS™ Waterproof Case is amazingly slim and lightweight despite its multiple layers of defense. Incipio’s ATLAS™ Waterproof Cases feature a flawless tempered glass screen for optical clarity and supreme response to touch. The precision-engineered tempered glass is stronger than standard glass, offering the device with safety and security against a variety of conditions.
Incipio’s ATLAS™ Waterproof Cases are waterproof up to 2 meters (6.56 feet) for 1 hour and meet US Military Standard 810G. All ATLAS™ Cases offer IP68 water and dust ingress protection. Incipio’s ATLAS™ Cases provide protective water-proof enclosures, while maintaining access to all ports, buttons and controls. With waterproof seals protecting the charging port and headphone jack, users can enjoy mobile entertainment and capture pictures and video without sacrificing device safety.
The ultra-rugged ATLAS™ Waterproof Case for iPhone® 5 is available immediately for purchase in retail locations nationwide and online at atlas.incipio.com. The ATLAS™ Case family of products designed for Samsung and Motorola® form factors will be available this summer in premium retail locations nationwide.
For the latest product news and announcements connect with
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women