The US Federal Reserve on Wednesday said it
would continue its bond buying programme to bolster the US economy
and kept its benchmark interest rate at record low levels.
The latest round of bond buying was launched in September at a pace of 85 billion dollars a month, or about 1 trillion dollars a year in the 16-trillion-dollar US economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions