Global electronic components distributor
Built for plug-and-play simplicity with extensive remote management, deployment and customization options, the rugged SPECTRE 3G wireless router wirelessly extends local M2M networks connected via Ethernet 10/100, RS-232 or RS-422/485 with enhanced features such as Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU conversion. Users manage the router's robust configuration options through a secure and easy-to-use Web interface or a powerful scripting engine. A rugged metal casing with a wide operating range (-30 to 60°C) and DIN-rail mounts make the SPECTRE 3G ideal for M2M connectivity in harsh or remote environments.
Remote applications that require the ability to interface via serial communications, Ethernet or Wi-Fi in one box are very easy to set up and deploy. The router uses open standards such as IPSec and OpenVPN as connectivity options.
"The combination of the SIM card and our cellular router is possible due to
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub