Specialized Nutrition Leader Selects CRM + Data Solution for Dynamic
Flexibility, Latest Cloud Technology and Cross-Solution Ease of Use
Solution Flexibility, Cloud Technology & Rich Data Stimulate Growth in
Cegedim Relationship Management’s MI Touch empowers DMF with the ability to reach beyond Italy’s fragmented market to drive engagement with targeted doctors and nutritionists. The company found added value in the solution’s flexibility, which enables them to adapt and manage the mobile CRM to their distinctive business model through the highly flexible system architecture and robust configuration tools. Additionally, by leveraging the power of cloud deployment, DMF benefits from significant cost savings, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and a rapid implementation time to minimize overall disruption.
To complete their comprehensive mobile CRM suite, DMF has also employed the fully CRM-integrated OneKey database, which provides full access to over 8 million healthcare professionals worldwide – each with highly detailed profiles that include specialties, affiliations and prescription activity.
“After a fast and painless deployment process, we are particularly impressed with the ease of use of the iPad**-perfected design. Our pediatrics sales team seamlessly adopted the tool into their everyday routine, which has eliminated downtime, and kept them on path to enriching relationships with our valued customers,” explained
In addition to the CRM and data offerings, the company is also utilizing Cegedim’s Help Desk, which provides multichannel customer support to ensure optimal solution performance.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts