“For 10 years, the Brightree brand has stood for innovation and excellence in delivering technology and services with a proven track record of helping healthcare providers operate efficiently, increase revenues, improve patient care, and keep pace with compliance demands,” said
Brightree is committed to showing home health and hospice organizations that there is a better, smarter way to operate. The company’s history of building and deploying high-quality software solutions and services that deliver meaningful results for 2,700 providers speaks for itself. Brightree, with a team of 500 healthcare and technology experts, brings tremendous strength to the industry, including:
• 100+ experienced resources dedicated to building, monitoring and deploying modern, cloud-based software solutions.
• 200+ professionals who focus on improving providers’ revenue cycle management through a billing and claims management service.
• 50+ system interfaces delivered by an experienced interoperability team focused on enabling bi-directional flow of data and workflow between disparate software systems.
• 2,700 successful software implementations that leverage a team of project managers, trainers, implementation experts, and data conversion specialists coupled with leading-edge tools, such as a thriving online community and e-learning center.
• 8 consecutive years ranked number one in customer satisfaction by an independent survey.
These strengths uniquely position Brightree to help its customers navigate the tough regulatory and economic conditions the home health, hospice and HME industries are sure to face in 2013 and beyond. As a result, the Brightree customer base has grown dramatically in recent years. Today, Brightree’s customers process
As a result of Brightree’s consistent growth, the company was ranked for the first time in 2013 as one of the top 100 healthcare IT companies in the U.S. on the prestigious Healthcare Informatics 100 (HCI 100) list. Additionally, the company has ranked for four straight years among the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. on the Inc. 500/5000 list. In 2013, Brightree was also named by the
For more information on Brightree’s home health and hospice solutions, visit http://www.brightree.com/homehealth or http://www.brightree.com/hospice.
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our 500 team members serve 2,700 companies in the HME, home health, hospice, O&P, HME pharmacy, home infusion, and rehab home care segments. Brightree's unique cloud-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by
Brightree and CareAnyware are registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10983736.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs