Click to Tweet:
Designers interested in basic SoC hardware or software exploration, or just learning about Zynq, can use MicroZed as a low-cost, easy-to-use stand-alone evaluation board. Design teams looking for a fast prototyping solution can combine MicroZed with one of many off-the-shelf carrier cards to prototype their system. Finally, MicroZed can be integrated into an end-user SoC system to be used as an SOM, fully supported by Avnet’s customization services.
Target applications for MicroZed include general Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC evaluation and prototyping, embedded SOM applications, embedded vision, test and measurement, motor control, and software-defined radio.
“With MicroZed, design teams have the option of doing design exploration and prototyping on the exact board that they can use in their product as an SOM, which can offer significant time-to-market and cost advantages,” said
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle