1. Childhood hero: Sex Pistol Sid Vicious. 2. Hobbies: Writing and recording music, and creating music videos. 3. Favourite music: Undadogz. 4. Favourite book: Have never read a book - sorry. 5. Favourite film: Sin City and Goonies.
6. Favourite television programme: Only Fools And Horses.
7. What's so good about living in your town/village? Family and work.
8. What would improve it? Better shops and facilities to make the town attractive to visitors - also more for the younger generation in the town such as a proper skatepark, cinema and McDonald's. 9. I'm very good at: Being a friend.
10. I'm very bad at: Dancing. 11. A phrase I use too often: Mint.
12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Elvis, Winston Churchill and Henry VIII. 13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): My band.
14. I'm embarrassed by: I don't embarrass easily. 15. Proudest moment: The birth of my four children. 16. Best things about Cornwall: Pasties, cider and the scenery.
17. Worst things about Cornwall: High bills and lack of things to do for the younger generation. 18. What of our country's laws would you change? Paying tax.
19. Overrated public figure: Justin Bieber.
20. In another life I'd be: Me again, but richer and better looking.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings