TECNO Ghana has launched the latest addition of its line of smart products, with the unveiling of the new Phantom PAD.
The Phantom PAD offers an excellent combination of a phone and tablet, with features made with the customer in mind.
The one-Sim slot device was successfully unveiled last weekend at Season Two of the
Officials of the company say the Phantom PAD is an end product of a unique blend of precision, attention to detail, and a hybrid of Smartphone and tablet, which gives users the best of both worlds.
Equipped with 4.2 Android Jellybean OS and a Quad Core 1.2 GHz CPU, the device supports both 2G and 3G networks, allowing users to experience unlimited Internet activity.
The rich-in-applications portable device also comes with an 8.0 XGA Touchscreen, 5.0 MP Back Camera/2.0 MP Front Camera, Dual Camera and speakers, and has a 16GB ROM and 16 GB RAM among other exciting features.
Outgoing MTN Ghana CEO
Both were upbeat about its success, indicating that the affordability of the Phantom PAD will ensure that a good number of individuals belonging to society's low and high can also get to enjoy the luxury and trendiness that comes with owning a tablet.
The Phantom PAD is available in
The launch of the new device comes months after the successful unveiling of the Phantom A.
TECNO Ghana continues to set the pace in the local mobile phone market, with an incredible goodwill amongst consumers.
It has become one of the top three mobile phone brands in
TECNO has always paid great attention to customers' experience and strives to provide them with the most suitable products by adopting the latest innovative technology. Currently, TECNO owns a comprehensive product portfolio, which covers mobile phones at all level, including feature phones and smart phones.
TECNO mobile has been highly praised for its high quality, powerful recreational functions, high-performance on Internet experience and favourable after-sales service.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.