-- New scalable, cost effective software for small broadcasters manages Traffic, Sales and Promotion
"We are excited to offer this new solution that changes the way small broadcast channels run their business. Bringing
SintecMedia is the first extensive enterprise software supplier to offer a cloud based BMS solution to small broadcasters. CloudOnAir is Software as a Service (SaaS) providing broadcasters with application scalability and reduced hardware costs. With high-level security and privacy, easy accessibility and integration, the system maximizes the business of television while reducing total cost of ownership. Utilizing a library of built-in templates, it provides small broadcasters with specific tools to maximize airtime and increase revenue for standard and multi-platform delivery.
SintecMedia is showcasing CloudOnAir at IBC Booth 2.B41. Visit the booth or www.cloudonair.tv [http://www.cloudonair.tv/] to see how CloudOnAir changes the way small broadcasters manage the business of broadcasting.
SintecMedia is a leading global provider of management solutions designed for broadcasters, media companies, MSOs and station groups. Our comprehensive product offering represents best of breed solutions for managing revenue and content in the media business. Our products evolve with clients and provide functionality specific to the business of television.
Among SintecMedia's more than 300 clients worldwide are: NBCUniversal, CBC Canada, Comcast, Fox, Scripps and Televisa Mexico. SintecMedia has offices in
606-5310 / email@example.com
Web site: http://www.sintecmedia.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs