ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29072013 - Today sees the release of
Featuring an on-board
'In the digital signage market the LEC-7070 provides superb performance at the right price,' said
By supporting DDR3 memory with a capacity of 4 GB, and high definition video output the LEC-7070 allows seamless display of high definition video or mobile signage content. The device also has an optional wide temperature configuration that, when coupled with the right components, allows the LEC-7070 to operate in temperatures between -20-degree and 55-degree Celsius (-4-degree to 131-degree Fahrenheit).
With a range of input/output ports including 4 USB 2.0 ports, 4 x DI and 4 x DO with +5V TTL, and two Mini-PCIe expansion bus slots (one with a SIM card reader), the LEC-7070 is a versatile yet compact option for digital display, and is particularly suited to continuous operation displaying high definition video under challenging environmental conditions.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill