Mackenzie Rosman, the 23-year-old actress who played Ruthie Camden on the U.S. family drama "7th Heaven," has posed for a sexy Maxim magazine layout.
The photos featuring Rosman in various stages of undress will appear in the September issue of Maxim, People.com said.
"I caved ... Just wrapped a #Maxim photoshoot," Rosman tweeted in March when she posed for the pictures.
Rosman can also be seen in the film "Beneath," as well as the upcoming Syfy TV movie "Ghost Shark" Aug. 22.
"7th Heaven" ran for 11 seasons from 1996 to 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO