Mackenzie Rosman, the 23-year-old actress who played Ruthie Camden on the U.S. family drama "7th Heaven," has posed for a sexy Maxim magazine layout.
The photos featuring Rosman in various stages of undress will appear in the September issue of Maxim, People.com said.
"I caved ... Just wrapped a #Maxim photoshoot," Rosman tweeted in March when she posed for the pictures.
Rosman can also be seen in the film "Beneath," as well as the upcoming Syfy TV movie "Ghost Shark" Aug. 22.
"7th Heaven" ran for 11 seasons from 1996 to 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison