Mackenzie Rosman, the 23-year-old actress who played Ruthie Camden on the U.S. family drama "7th Heaven," has posed for a sexy Maxim magazine layout.
The photos featuring Rosman in various stages of undress will appear in the September issue of Maxim, People.com said.
"I caved ... Just wrapped a #Maxim photoshoot," Rosman tweeted in March when she posed for the pictures.
Rosman can also be seen in the film "Beneath," as well as the upcoming Syfy TV movie "Ghost Shark" Aug. 22.
"7th Heaven" ran for 11 seasons from 1996 to 2007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security