SANTA MONICA, California -- Julia Louis-Dreyfus says audiences will "really freak out" over James Gandolfini's performance in his final film.
Gandolfini plays her character's love interest in Nicole Holofcener's "Enough Said," set for release in September. The actress, who is promoting her role in Disney's "Planes," says she worked "intimately" with Gandolfini on the shoot just months before he died.
Gandolfini died in June of a heart attack at age 51 while vacationing in Italy. Louis-Dreyfus says it was a "dreamy experience" to act alongside him, adding that his character has no trace of Tony Soprano-style darkness.
The romantic comedy will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy