SANTA MONICA, California -- Julia Louis-Dreyfus says audiences will "really freak out" over James Gandolfini's performance in his final film.
Gandolfini plays her character's love interest in Nicole Holofcener's "Enough Said," set for release in September. The actress, who is promoting her role in Disney's "Planes," says she worked "intimately" with Gandolfini on the shoot just months before he died.
Gandolfini died in June of a heart attack at age 51 while vacationing in Italy. Louis-Dreyfus says it was a "dreamy experience" to act alongside him, adding that his character has no trace of Tony Soprano-style darkness.
The romantic comedy will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight