SANTA MONICA, California -- Julia Louis-Dreyfus says audiences will "really freak out" over James Gandolfini's performance in his final film.
Gandolfini plays her character's love interest in Nicole Holofcener's "Enough Said," set for release in September. The actress, who is promoting her role in Disney's "Planes," says she worked "intimately" with Gandolfini on the shoot just months before he died.
Gandolfini died in June of a heart attack at age 51 while vacationing in Italy. Louis-Dreyfus says it was a "dreamy experience" to act alongside him, adding that his character has no trace of Tony Soprano-style darkness.
The romantic comedy will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season