With the integration of DrFirst’s Rcopia® e-prescribing technology, eye care providers using LiquidEHR will be able to easily and securely submit electronic prescriptions to retail or mail-order pharmacies while accessing comprehensive clinical information for each patient. Accessible patient information includes drug and allergy interactions, available prescribing histories and formulary information. Doctors and their staff members can easily access the
The joint e-prescribing software is certified for Stage One Meaningful Use and will eliminate illegible prescriptions, issue faster prescriptions, and dramatically reduce calls and faxes between the medical office and the pharmacy.
“We are pleased to work with LiquidEHR to bring industry-leading electronic prescribing technology to eye care providers,” said
“In partnering with an established leader such as DrFirst,
To learn more about Meaningful Use for eye care providers, download a free whitepaper from http://go.drfirst.com/muforopto.
DrFirst pioneers software solutions and services designed to optimize healthcare provider access to patient information, improve the doctor’s clinical view of the patient at the time of care, and enable more effective, efficient administration and collaboration across a patient’s circle of caregivers. Our growth is driven by a commitment to innovation and reliability across a wide array of service areas, including Medication History and e-Prescribing, Secure Messaging and Clinical Data Sharing, and Patient Behavioral Education and Medication Adherence. We are a Surescripts Gold Certified provider, and have the #1-ranked Standalone e-Prescribing Software as rated by Black Book Rankings. We are proud of our track record of service to 40,000 providers and over 290 EMR/EHR/HIS vendors nationwide. For more information please visit http://www.drfirst.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10975647.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response