ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30072013 -
The aesthetically beautiful case, QuickWindowTM, is the newest addition to LG's growing premium smartphone accessory lineup, which includes cases, headsets and portable chargers.
An opening or 'window' on the cover of QuickWindowTM allows users to glance at various information displays without having to open the cover flap. With only a light swipe of a finger, the QuickWindowTM UX will appear in the window which users can view while on-the-go. Information that can be viewed through the QuickWindowTM cover include a clock, weather report, alarm, music player, incoming phone call details and incoming text messages.
'LG's newest premium accessory delivers practical and stylish options while protecting the smartphone, which for many consumers is a significant investment,' said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of
The QuickWindowTMcase for the LG G2 will be available in seven different colors, including black, white, pink, purple, blue, mint and yellow. The cases will be available simultaneously with the launch of the LG G2.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits