The 13500 Appliance delivers blazing-fast security performance with 23.6 Gbps of real-life firewall output, 5.7 Gbps of real-life intrusion prevention system (IPS) throughput and 3,200 Security Power Unit (SPU) rating.
Additionally, for executing most modern hardware architecture, the 13500 Appliance buys a wide spectrum of software optimisations and accelerations that in turn maximise hardware utilisation.
"As cyber-attacks continue to increase and evolve in sophistication, ensuring data centre security has become a top-priority for customers all over the world. However data centre security should not be compromised by tradeoffs in performance," said Doros Hadjizenonos, sales manager at Check Point South Africa. "Our new 13000 Appliance family solves this challenge for our customers."
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors