IPC Systems announced the deployment of their best-selling Unigy unified trading communications platform to the
"We are excited to implement Unigy within our infrastructure to realize the business advantages provided by the scalable hardware and centralized management solutions while lowering our overall operating costs," said Mr.
The business continuity planning system has been implemented in the bank's
"Our deployment of the Unigy system includes two back room data centers, including one specifically designated for data recovery. A third back room data center was also put in place, giving us further protection in case of a complete loss of the others, providing a future-proof solution for business continuity planning," said Mr.
"This project was domestically handled by
NBAD's Unigy implementation will help keep them resilient in case of any data connection interruption and will help improve the bank's current efficiency and productivity. IPC Systems, as a leading provider of trading communications, will be able to support the bank locally because of its global positioning.
"We are very proud to have been selected to install this system for NBAD to help transform their trading workflow," added Mr.
"We are excited that the
Unigy is IPC's revolutionary unified trading communications and applications platform. The Unigy platform's open standards and service oriented architecture (SOA) help streamline trading workflows, create custom apps for a competitive edge, reduce operational risks and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) for firms of all sizes.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response