Healthcare IT Leaders, an award-winning consulting and staff augmentation firm that connects hospitals and health systems with top healthcare IT talent, today announced its picks for the Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2013. The winning blogs were chosen for their timely content, insightful writing, and subject matter expertise on topics important to the HIT industry.
“The large number of blogs we found devoted to healthcare IT wasn’t surprising given the overall growth in the industry,” said
“We found blogs devoted to mobile healthcare, electronic medical records (EMR), healthcare information exchanges (HIE), government and regulatory topics as well as general HIT news. The bloggers themselves were just as diverse—some are health system CIOs, others are academics or researchers, and still others are journalists or full-time bloggers,” said Gramling.
Healthcare IT Leaders matches skilled IT talent to contract and full-time HIT consulting jobs. With two-thirds of healthcare employers reporting difficulties recruiting experienced IT workers, the firm helps hiring managers staff their EMR initiatives, ICD-10 projects, healthcare analytics and mobility needs. In 2013, Healthcare IT Leaders was honored by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work For in the US.
The complete list of winners for the Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2013 can be found on the Healthcare IT Leaders blog at: http://www.healthcareitleaders.com/blog/healthcare-it-leaders-announces-the-best-healthcare-it-blogs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10970554.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response