Healthcare IT Leaders, an award-winning consulting and staff augmentation firm that connects hospitals and health systems with top healthcare IT talent, today announced its picks for the Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2013. The winning blogs were chosen for their timely content, insightful writing, and subject matter expertise on topics important to the HIT industry.
“The large number of blogs we found devoted to healthcare IT wasn’t surprising given the overall growth in the industry,” said
“We found blogs devoted to mobile healthcare, electronic medical records (EMR), healthcare information exchanges (HIE), government and regulatory topics as well as general HIT news. The bloggers themselves were just as diverse—some are health system CIOs, others are academics or researchers, and still others are journalists or full-time bloggers,” said Gramling.
Healthcare IT Leaders matches skilled IT talent to contract and full-time HIT consulting jobs. With two-thirds of healthcare employers reporting difficulties recruiting experienced IT workers, the firm helps hiring managers staff their EMR initiatives, ICD-10 projects, healthcare analytics and mobility needs. In 2013, Healthcare IT Leaders was honored by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work For in the US.
The complete list of winners for the Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2013 can be found on the Healthcare IT Leaders blog at: http://www.healthcareitleaders.com/blog/healthcare-it-leaders-announces-the-best-healthcare-it-blogs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10970554.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill