We are convinced that our technologies help companies speed up their business innovation in order to maintain competitive advantage, said
Available for a low annual fee, SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development is designed to allow partners to choose from a set of innovation packs focused on the latest platform technologies from SAP, including the SAP HANA platform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP Mobile Platform, leading databases from SAP and the SAP NetWeaver platform. The innovation packs contain technology-specific license rights, resources and services to help partners rapidly get enabled, become more productive and develop applications on SAP platforms. The packs are also designed to support custom development for co-innovation with customers, which often is the first step to a standard application.
Participating partners will be able to also get effective go-to-market support, including the SAP partner logo, free application reviews and the ability to leverage
According to our research, more and more IT solution providers are engaged in building their own software products. With the launch of this new partnering model, SAP aims to provide all the components to enable partners and the developer community to innovate across SAP technology platforms, said
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping