In a new announcement from Halfpricesoft.com, the company said it would continue to develop and support the desktop version of ezPaycheck, its popular paycheck software for small businesses, despite competitors’ decisions to move completely to online versions.
By remaining with a desktop solution that installs on a customers’ computer, Halfpricesoft.com representatives said ezPaycheck will remain affordable for even the smallest of businesses and enable customers to use the software offline if that better suits their needs. By comparison, many payroll software titles have moved to completely web-based platforms or desktop platforms that require an active internet connection. The monthly or annual fees associated with these platforms often put the software out of reach for many small businesses. This scenario is counterproductive to Halfpricesoft.com’s mission to make easy-to-use, time-saving financial software that is affordable for any small business.
“Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge.
Customers simply go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll software. Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
• Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
• Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
• Supports network access.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll/Desktop-Version/prweb10943372.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States