“The petfood market is a
The new Dog Nutrition PhysioLab is a mathematical physiological model designed to simulate, examine and explore the effects of food intake within dog diets and the corresponding body weight outcomes. The model provides a foundation to investigate effects of macronutrient intake relative to exercise, age and size simulating carbohydrate, protein and triglyceride mass balance to determine total body mass and total fat. The model includes the simulation and quantitative insights into the canine circulatory system, adipose tissue, liver, muscle and GI tract. Additionally, simulations take into consideration the hormonal control from hormones such as glucagon, insulin, epinephrine, adiponectin and other gastrointestinal hormones on weight loss and gain.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10952719.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women