SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
EFESTO and MUT will conduct game-changing research in characterizing microstructure, mechanical and chemical properties of materials obtained through the technology&index=7&md5=abae4b6c442dcb70c8c890bc7d2ce269">LENS® technology. This includes optimized process parameter “recipes” and certification standards for aerospace, defense, energy and biomedical applications, with innovations in instrumentation and software for in-process monitoring, control and tool path generation. This cooperation is aligned with MUT’s mission of conducting and transferring developments to industry and academia with funding from industrial partners and government.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option