"Workshops on mobile apps are quite a hit in the
After computerized admission and enrollment, biometric-based attendance system will be implemented in five government colleges. E-college portal will replace the manual apparatus with biometric attendance recording system for teachers. All recorded attendance gets stored automatically in a database, which gets updated as soon as the attendance is recorded.
The online version of the system was launched last week. College authorities will be able to view the attendance of teachers and students through a website. Notice to a defaulter will be automatically sent by email or an SMS. It can also give graphic representation of attendance.
The academic result module will have features like online submission of marks by teachers, calculation of marks according to teachers' preference, printing of report card with a single click, online viewing and graphic representation of marks.
The e-campus solution will have unique features of emailing information to students, ID card, enrollment for various societies and activities, placement cell and provision of online admissions in courses where direct admission is allowed.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status