Enhancements cover core transfer server and client software, Web applications for file sharing and exchange, transfer management and high -performance synchronization Emeryville—July 30, 2013—
fasp 3.3 - universal content transport platform
The latest versions of Enterprise (http://asperasoft.com/software/transfer-servers/enterprise -server/) and Connect Server (http://asperasoft.com/software/transfer -servers/connect-server/), Point-to -Point (http://asperasoft.com/software/transfer-clients/) and Client (http://asperasoft.com/software/client-options/desktop-client/) software support a breadth of new features for on premise and in cloud deployment.
· Native configuration and connection support for direct transfer to OpenStack Swift and Akamai Net Storage in addition to AWS S3 and Windows Azure BLOB. · New Multi-tenant Usage Metering Service for Billing in IaaS/SaaS and Cloud Deployments and automatic provisioning capability to boot, configure and brand Aspera server images on AWS and private
NEW: fasp Proxy 1.0 - high-performance proxy designed for fasp speed
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low