As the first technology and service of this kind, the Appvance solution leverages the Appvance 7 platform to take websites and apps “to the edge” and simulate the conditions under which a hacker could use a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack to put a website or system under stress, or the app is under stress from high usage. This reveals vulnerabilities, caching issues, code issues, and breaks integrations and safeguards that normally protect the app from intrusion. At these levels (dubbed Stage 2 & Stage 3), user information, confidential databases, and more can be exposed and retrieved.
Appvance has quietly provided this service to the world’s largest corporations for the past 3 years, and is now launching it formally to a broader audience.
The company is offering a free white paper on the issue. To download the white paper and better understand the risks faced by companies of any size, visit http://www.appvance.com/security
ABOUT APPVANCE INC.
Appvance is the leader in proof of performance and security-performance for mobile and social media apps for large enterprises. Using Appvance software and services, developers, IT managers and brand executives can be confident their apps will perform and be secure even under the stress of large events and campaigns. Appvance Enterprise with its deep technology roots finds app problems and security holes other platforms don’t. Headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10967434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO