The top 20 Florida companies in the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $17 billion in 2012, up from $15.4 billion in 2011, an impressive 10.4 percent increase.
The top 20 employed 26,458 people last year, up from 24,531 in 2011.
The list is once again headed by Brightstar Corp., with 2012 revenues of $6.3 billion. Four other Florida companies joined Brightstar with revenues over $1 billion in 2012.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects