The top 20 Florida companies in the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $17 billion in 2012, up from $15.4 billion in 2011, an impressive 10.4 percent increase.
The top 20 employed 26,458 people last year, up from 24,531 in 2011.
The list is once again headed by Brightstar Corp., with 2012 revenues of $6.3 billion. Four other Florida companies joined Brightstar with revenues over $1 billion in 2012.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap