The top 20 Florida companies in the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $17 billion in 2012, up from $15.4 billion in 2011, an impressive 10.4 percent increase.
The top 20 employed 26,458 people last year, up from 24,531 in 2011.
The list is once again headed by Brightstar Corp., with 2012 revenues of $6.3 billion. Four other Florida companies joined Brightstar with revenues over $1 billion in 2012.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial