Florida 2013 --> The top 20 Florida companies in the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $17 billion in 2012, up from $15.4 billion in 2011, an impressive 10.4 percent increase.
The top 20 employed 26,458 people last year, up from 24,531 in 2011.
The list is once again headed by Brightstar Corp., with 2012 revenues of $6.3 billion. Four other Florida companies joined Brightstar with revenues over $1 billion in 2012.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter