The top 20 Florida companies in the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500 ranking produced revenues of $17 billion in 2012, up from $15.4 billion in 2011, an impressive 10.4 percent increase.
The top 20 employed 26,458 people last year, up from 24,531 in 2011.
The list is once again headed by Brightstar Corp., with 2012 revenues of $6.3 billion. Four other Florida companies joined Brightstar with revenues over $1 billion in 2012.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006