One Beat Saturday Festival MAC SOME of the region's up and coming musical talents will perform at a new musical festival in Birmingham later this month.
The One Beat Saturday Festival, in association with Brum Notes magazine, takes place at Birmingham's mac on July 20.
On the back of last year's hugely successful show, this year's event will be compered by music writer Amy Sumner and local DJ Jack Parker and will aim to smash the 400 strong attendance of 2012.
An array of Birmingham talent will be on show, with and Sugar, amongst others.
Daniel Whitehouse, Next Generation Producer at mac, said: 'There's a growing, youth-orientated audience that wants to see new music from West Midlands-based bands. The music scene across Birmingham and surrounding areas continues to grow and we're right at the forefront of sharing it with younger festival-goers."
As well as new music there will also be vintage clothing stalls, spoken word artists and a barbecue stand at the event. The festival takes place from 1.30pm until 10pm and tickets cost Pounds 10. For more information visit: www.macarts.co.uk/event/one-beat-saturday TOM PELL DON'T MISS YOUR 24-PAGE ENTERTAINMENT GUIDE - EVERY FRIDAY
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits