TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Value seeking customers will appreciate Sunwing's exclusive bonus inclusions at Viva Cuba properties; Gran Club Santa Lucia, Club Amigo Carisol Los Corales in Santiago de Cuba, and Club Amigo Marea Del Portillo in Manzanillo de Cuba. These already well-priced 3 star beachfront all inclusive resorts now include a host of extra experiences, affording Sunwing guests an authentic Cuban vacation. "Viva Cuba" extra features include education and sampling events for rum and cigars, folkloric evenings with authentic food and dance, selected day tours, Cuban Fiesta pool barbeque and beach party, Mojito happy hours, the Be Your Own Chef program, traditional dance lessons, souvenirs and more.
Sunwing guests wishing to Taste, Live, and Feel Cuba can book a "Viva Cuba" resort right now save over 65%. One week all inclusive vacation packages start from just $245 + $290 tax per person based on double occupancy at the Club Amigo Marea Del Portillo, departing on July 30, 2013 from Toronto.
All Sunwing Vacations flights and packages to Cuba include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies, as well as a generous 20g baggage allowance. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
"Viva Cuba" inclusions vary between resorts. For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, please visit your local travel agent.
For advertising and promotional opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunwing Travel Group
Vice President of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text