ANAHEIM, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Starting on July 4th through July 14th, TireCrazy.com is offering exclusive 4th of July promotions on tires and wheels for sale online. Save this summer when you buy discount tires and wheels with online retailer TireCrazy.com. Order today before they expire!
You won't find better deals online when buying quality brand tires such as Goodyear, Pirelli, Hankook, and Nitto. Holiday offers include receiving up to $80 rebate on select Goodyear tires. For a limited time, get up to an $80 rebate on a purchase of 4 select Pirelli tires and up to $20 off for Hankook tires. If you're looking for the popular Nitto tires, you can receive up to $100 off when you purchase tires online from TireCrazy.
Fourth of July savings also include discount wheels. When you buy a set of 4 XXR wheels, get $20 off. Get an even better deal with $50 off when you purchase a set of wheels from ATX, American Racing Hot Rod, Motegi and XD Wheels.
TireCrazy.com is an online retailer specializing in discount tires and wheels for more than thirty years. Based out of Southern California, we offer a nationwide delivery. Whether you are in search for high performance tires or flashy rims for your vehicle, TireCrazy.com will help you find the right fit. For more information please see: www.tirecrazy.com or visit http://www.facebook.com/TireCrazy.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2350384
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Tel: 877- 382-2007
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response