BOUCHERVILLE, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
RONA Inc. (TSX: RON)(TSX: RON.PR.A) is issuing a voluntary recall on UBERHAUS HIBACHI barbecues item number 499#4-10/ALUM and CUP 4-0083605003-1.
This product could have been sold and merchandised in Reno-Depot stores in Quebec and RONA stores throughout Canada, including RONA stores that used to be TOTEM banners in Alberta.
The design of the barbecue may cause the handles to become very hot or catch fire and fall during use, which can pose a laceration hazard to the users.
Customers who have these products in their possession should immediately stop using them and return them to a Reno-Depot or RONA store, or call the customer service centre at 1-866-283-2239 toll free for further information.
RONA apologizes for any inconvenience this situation may have caused to its customers.
RONA inc. (TSX: RON)(TSX: RON.PR.A) is a Canadian distributor and retailer of hardware, home renovation and gardening products. The Corporation operates a network of over 800 corporate, franchise and affiliate retail stores of various sizes and formats under different banners, and a network of 14 hardware and construction materials distribution centres. With close to 28,000 employees, the RONA store network generates consolidated revenues of $4.9 billion. Data as at March 31, 2013. For more information, visit www.rona.ca.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/08365003.jpg.
Communications and Public Affairs
514-599-5900, ext. 5271
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial