CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Mawer Investment Management Ltd. ("Mawer") announced that it has received unitholder approval to amend the trust documents and to modify the investment objectives of the Mawer Balanced Fund, Mawer U.S. Equity Fund, Mawer Global Small Cap Fund and Mawer Global Equity Fund. Unitholder approval was obtained at special meetings of these four funds held on June 27, 2013, which were adjournments from the special meetings of the funds originally held on June 20, 2013.
Mawer previously received unitholder approval to amend the trust documents and to modify the investment objectives of the Mawer Canadian Money Market Fund, Mawer Canadian Bond Fund, Mawer Tax Effective Balanced Fund, Mawer Canadian Equity Fund, Mawer New Canada Fund and Mawer International Equity Fund at meetings held on June 20, 2013.
The amended and restated Trust Agreement of the Mawer Mutual Funds and the modified investment objectives of the Mawer Mutual Funds became effective June 27, 2013.
Additional details regarding the updated Trust Agreement and modified investment objectives are set out in Amendment No. 1 dated May 13, 2013 to the Simplified Prospectus of the funds dated June 29, 2012 and in the Notice of Special Meetings and Joint Management Information Circular dated May 10, 2013, available at www.sedar.com.
About Mawer Investment Management Ltd.:
Mawer is an independent investment counselor managing portfolios for a broad range of foundations and not-for-profit organizations, corporate pension plans, strategic alliances and private investors for 39 years. The Firm manages in excess of $16 billion across all major asset classes.
Mawer Investment Management Ltd.
Jamie Hyndman, CFA
Director of Strategic Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM