Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan spent her 27th birthday at her California rehab
Cliffside Malibu with no family or friends allowed to visit, E! News reported.
"She is focusing on getting healthy," a source told the entertainment news outlet.
"She lives in a small room, has a chef that makes her sushi and a fresh garden is available," the insider added. "She is also getting along great with the other residents."
E! said the facility doesn't allow family or friends to visit patients, so Lohan's birthday Tuesday was a low-key affair.
Lohan was court-ordered to spend 90 days in rehab as part of her conviction for reckless driving and lying to police.
She checked into the Betty Ford Center May 3 but reportedly was unhappy with her treatment there and requested a transfer, which was approved last month.
The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star's once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her battles with drug and alcohol addiction, motor-vehicle offenses and legal woes.
She was most recently seen in a guest role on Charlie Sheen's sitcom, "Anger Management."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore