ARE YOU a rising stage star? Do you want to join a band? Are you interested in working behind the scenes at a theatre? Hall for Cornwall's 2013 Theatre Summer School is selling fast, so you'll need to hurry if you want to reserve a place.
You'll spend 11 fun-packed days from Monday, August 5, to Saturday, August 17, working with top industry professionals, towards staging a production in front of a live audience.
The show, Gargantua, written by Carl Grose (Kneehigh and National Theatre) has never been performed in Cornwall before. Carl's work is known around the world, both on stage and radio - so it is a very exciting opportunity and a chance to learn lots of new skills.
They're also teaming up with one of HfC's resident companies, o- region, which performs theatre tours all over the South West and has recently shot to fame with their feature film Weekend Retreat. To round off the two weeks in style the show will be performed on HfC's main stage with full lighting and effects where friends and family can see what you've achieved. They don't audition but just require commitment and enthusiasm - no prior experience is necessary. The Hall is looking for 40 actors (ages 12 to 19), six rock musicians (12 to 19) and two technical team members (16 to 19) with places at Pounds 195.
Book by calling the box office on 01872 262466 or online at www.hallforcornwall.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million