VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) announced today that it has completed the issuance of C$200 million principal amount of 3.232% senior unsecured Medium Term Notes (the "Notes"), due July 3, 2020.
The seven-year Notes will rank pari passu with Finning's existing senior unsecured obligations. Proceeds will be used to fund a portion of the repayment of the Company's current 5.16% C$250 million Medium Term Notes, that will be redeemed on July 5, 2013.
Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) is the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer delivering unrivalled service to customers for 80 years. Finning sells, rents and services equipment and engines to help customers maximize productivity. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., the Company operates in Western Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, as well as in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Finning International Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity