VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) announced today that it has completed the issuance of C$200 million principal amount of 3.232% senior unsecured Medium Term Notes (the "Notes"), due July 3, 2020.
The seven-year Notes will rank pari passu with Finning's existing senior unsecured obligations. Proceeds will be used to fund a portion of the repayment of the Company's current 5.16% C$250 million Medium Term Notes, that will be redeemed on July 5, 2013.
Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) is the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer delivering unrivalled service to customers for 80 years. Finning sells, rents and services equipment and engines to help customers maximize productivity. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., the Company operates in Western Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, as well as in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Finning International Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu