VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) announced today that it has completed the issuance of C$200 million principal amount of 3.232% senior unsecured Medium Term Notes (the "Notes"), due July 3, 2020.
The seven-year Notes will rank pari passu with Finning's existing senior unsecured obligations. Proceeds will be used to fund a portion of the repayment of the Company's current 5.16% C$250 million Medium Term Notes, that will be redeemed on July 5, 2013.
Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) is the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer delivering unrivalled service to customers for 80 years. Finning sells, rents and services equipment and engines to help customers maximize productivity. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., the Company operates in Western Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, as well as in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Finning International Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle