VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) announced today that it has completed the issuance of C$200 million principal amount of 3.232% senior unsecured Medium Term Notes (the "Notes"), due July 3, 2020.
The seven-year Notes will rank pari passu with Finning's existing senior unsecured obligations. Proceeds will be used to fund a portion of the repayment of the Company's current 5.16% C$250 million Medium Term Notes, that will be redeemed on July 5, 2013.
Finning International Inc. (TSX: FTT) is the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealer delivering unrivalled service to customers for 80 years. Finning sells, rents and services equipment and engines to help customers maximize productivity. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., the Company operates in Western Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, as well as in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Finning International Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor