MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Excellium Inc. (TSX VENTURE: XLM), ("EXCELLIUM") a Quebec firm specialized in security systems, announces that following a call for tenders, won the contract to supply Loto-Quebec's Casinos and Gaming Halls with repair service and asset maintenance of its video monitoring systems.
The 4.5 year contract covers services for the Montreal, Lac-Leamy, Charlevoix, and Mont-Tremblant Casinos as well as the Trois-Rivieres and Quebec City Gaming Halls.
It is a major contract that takes advantage of Excellium's expertise in managing security projects and in the specialized field of video monitoring by using the latest software technologies.
"At a time when video monitoring has proven itself to be an effective investigation and prevention tool, Excellium is very proud to have been chosen by an organization as prestigious as Loto-Quebec" says Jean-Claude Siew, President and CEO of Excellium.
Excellium Inc. is a public company registered on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX.V) that supplies security solutions and serves several markets among which we find governments, police forces, airports, commercial enterprises and the organizers of international summits and major events.
To obtain more information, visit the Web Site: http://www.excellium.ca
Loto-Quebec's mission is to manage gambling in a responsible way by favouring order, good measure and the interest of the Quebec community. During the 2012-2013 financial year, the Society awarded 53 prizes of 1 million dollars or more, among which one 50 million dollar first prize in July 2012.
President and CEO
(514) 798-8899, ext. 106
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review