SYRACUSE, NEW YORK -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- In response to a notice issued today by Staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Erie Boulevard Hydropower ("Erie") states that it operates more than 70 hydroelectric facilities in the U.S. and is committed to the highest standards of safety in its operations. Erie disagrees with the allegations contained in the FERC Staff Notice and will vigorously refute them.
Erie Boulevard Hydropower L.P.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October