SYRACUSE, NEW YORK -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- In response to a notice issued today by Staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Erie Boulevard Hydropower ("Erie") states that it operates more than 70 hydroelectric facilities in the U.S. and is committed to the highest standards of safety in its operations. Erie disagrees with the allegations contained in the FERC Staff Notice and will vigorously refute them.
Erie Boulevard Hydropower L.P.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March