SYRACUSE, NEW YORK -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- In response to a notice issued today by Staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Erie Boulevard Hydropower ("Erie") states that it operates more than 70 hydroelectric facilities in the U.S. and is committed to the highest standards of safety in its operations. Erie disagrees with the allegations contained in the FERC Staff Notice and will vigorously refute them.
Erie Boulevard Hydropower L.P.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations