CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- DEETHREE EXPLORATION LTD. ("DeeThree" or the "Company") (TSX: DTX)(OTCQX: DTHRF) today announced that it has appointed Mr. Kevin Andrus as an independent member to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Andrus is the Portfolio Manager of Energy Investments with GMT Capital Corp., a private investment company based in Atlanta, Georgia. A graduate of the Masters of Business Administration program from Regis University, Mr. Andrus is also a Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder who has spent the past two decades with various investment management companies.
"Kevin brings extensive financial, management and capital markets experience to our Board," said Martin Cheyne, DeeThree's President and CEO. "We welcome his insights and expertise as DeeThree continues its growth and we are very excited to have Kevin join our Board."
DeeThree Exploration Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona