CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- DEETHREE EXPLORATION LTD. ("DeeThree" or the "Company") (TSX: DTX)(OTCQX: DTHRF) today announced that it has appointed Mr. Kevin Andrus as an independent member to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Andrus is the Portfolio Manager of Energy Investments with GMT Capital Corp., a private investment company based in Atlanta, Georgia. A graduate of the Masters of Business Administration program from Regis University, Mr. Andrus is also a Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder who has spent the past two decades with various investment management companies.
"Kevin brings extensive financial, management and capital markets experience to our Board," said Martin Cheyne, DeeThree's President and CEO. "We welcome his insights and expertise as DeeThree continues its growth and we are very excited to have Kevin join our Board."
DeeThree Exploration Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response