CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- DEETHREE EXPLORATION LTD. ("DeeThree" or the "Company") (TSX: DTX)(OTCQX: DTHRF) today announced that it has appointed Mr. Kevin Andrus as an independent member to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Andrus is the Portfolio Manager of Energy Investments with GMT Capital Corp., a private investment company based in Atlanta, Georgia. A graduate of the Masters of Business Administration program from Regis University, Mr. Andrus is also a Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder who has spent the past two decades with various investment management companies.
"Kevin brings extensive financial, management and capital markets experience to our Board," said Martin Cheyne, DeeThree's President and CEO. "We welcome his insights and expertise as DeeThree continues its growth and we are very excited to have Kevin join our Board."
DeeThree Exploration Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel