TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) regrets to report that on July 3, 2013, a light duty vehicle operated by a Boroo Gold Company contract employee was involved in a single vehicle rollover at the tailings facility at the Boroo Mine site in Mongolia. The driver, and sole occupant of the vehicle, was fatally injured in the accident. The local government authorities and relevant regulatory bodies have been contacted.
We are deeply saddened by this event and extend our condolences to the family.
Additional information on Centerra is available on the Company's website at www.centerragold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Centerra Gold Inc.
John W. Pearson
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama