TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) regrets to report that on July 3, 2013, a light duty vehicle operated by a Boroo Gold Company contract employee was involved in a single vehicle rollover at the tailings facility at the Boroo Mine site in Mongolia. The driver, and sole occupant of the vehicle, was fatally injured in the accident. The local government authorities and relevant regulatory bodies have been contacted.
We are deeply saddened by this event and extend our condolences to the family.
Additional information on Centerra is available on the Company's website at www.centerragold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Centerra Gold Inc.
John W. Pearson
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4