TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/03/13 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) regrets to report that on July 3, 2013, a light duty vehicle operated by a Boroo Gold Company contract employee was involved in a single vehicle rollover at the tailings facility at the Boroo Mine site in Mongolia. The driver, and sole occupant of the vehicle, was fatally injured in the accident. The local government authorities and relevant regulatory bodies have been contacted.
We are deeply saddened by this event and extend our condolences to the family.
Additional information on Centerra is available on the Company's website at www.centerragold.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Centerra Gold Inc.
John W. Pearson
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids